Saturday, September 02, 2006

It Nearly Killed Me

Okay, I've been for an hours bike ride around the Yarra. I'm back in training for daylight savings, can't be an inactive tosser for the rest of my life. I have to take these few extra pesky kilos by the, um, er, love handles and delete them. I'd go swimming after work, but no car. So, I'm building up to my nightly hours ride after work once daylight savings starts.

It nearly killed me today, but I'm taking that as a good sign, it means I worked hard.

I rode over to Lottie's last Saturday, first ride for... ooo... however long and then again tomorrow.

I want a new boyfriend, and I want to go hunting for him over summer, so we can cuddle up together and get fat, next winter.

They were all out today, walking, jogging, riding and I've got one thing to say, wog boys in jogging shorts. Fuck me! There were a couple of them, I just went woof, with shorts and hairy legs and I just wanted to slide my hand up there and grabbed their... feel all that... you know the rest. I miss that, when I think about it. I miss having my hand down Manny's pants, as I kiss him. It's weird, you know, this is the longest I've been out of a relationship, and even then I've had Manny. I've been in a relationship all of my life. I guess it's what you know, hey.

I'm off to see a play with Lottie at 4pm, Melbourne Theatre Company, Festen*. I'll walk across to St Kilda Road. It will be gorgeous in the late afternoon.

Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with Lottie, my sister and brother, my brother in-law and my two gorgeous nieces. Yes, the little bitches. In Malvern. It was to be the Windsor, which would have suited me, but no. Malvern, it is.

* The play was full-on. Funny and sad. It was about families and sexual molestation.

It was about death and surviving. It was about the games families play. Half way through, I realised it had Jason Donovan in it. He was good. The play was good.


No comments: