Thursday, September 21, 2006

Spring Clean

My ex-girlfriend is coming to stay. She's down for two days. She told me I was a pig, the last time she stayed. She complained, mostly, about the toilet. Girl's are precious, aren't they? What do they think they are going to catch?

Any way, I'm cleaning like a demon, I'm going to impress her. I want to see the look on her face, even if she doesn't say it. But, she will.

It's so easy to live in clutter. It only takes a relatively short time to clean it up. I had 12 jackets on my otterman. And the last 5 t-shirts I bought... a couple of months ago. I'm not going to tell you how many pairs of shoes were... um, are under... well, she's not going to look under there... my coffee table.

I think it is much better psychologically... to tidy your... tidy my life.

The last time she stayed, she said I was the most un-gay poofter she knew. Oh, just because my towels didn't match. Or, I didn't have enough candles, or something. 


2 comments:

Earl said...

My kitchen and bathroom are kept immaculate! But my bedroom and closet usually resembles a Calcutta shanty-town.

FletcherBeaver said...

My bedroom is a brothel, well, not literally, but it and my study are my unkept areas