Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hot Day to be Normal

Twenty nine degrees and then the rain came out. The hottest September day since records have been kept. You know, records have been kept for a few hundred years, at most, for a multi-million year old planet. So do you think such short records can be taken too seriously? (I guess they're all we've got) And we're about to find out, from all accounts. Hello politicians? People in charge? The inconvenient truth.

Apparently, the Muslims want to kill the Pope? Of course, I blame this on George Bush... and, of course, little Johnny. I'm not fan of the pope, I'd say poor pope even, as it will, of course, do nothing for world peace. As I've said so many times previously, the only thing war begets is more war... you bunch of fools.

The scariest comment I've heard all year is... There is a group of people who are tenacious enough to take on the fanatical Muslims, they would be the fanatical Christians. Religion really is going to bring about the destruction of the world. Everyone's armageddon is everyone's heaven.

On a brighter side...

I'm not a diabetic. I don't have cancer. My cholesterol is a little high, although it is done on a risk factor, now a days, combo of good cholesterol and stuff - no smoking, big smile - I'm at 3% risk of heart disease. All I've got to do is eat some fish oil and, hopefully, that will raise the stats on no heart disease.


3 comments:

Bethany said...

Fish oil. I don't know how you eat it, but get some omega-3 oil tabs. so you quit smoking, I have tried and tried, cold turkey is rough though, and I only end up smoking more dope instead

FletcherBeaver said...

Yes, it is tough and I used to just end up smoking more dope too. You just have to stop smoking everything for a while.

Bethany said...

Yeah and I suppose I will keep trying, cigarettes are definitely harder to give up though,I smoke cigs everyday but not always dope everyday.