Saturday, September 23, 2006

Grrr!!!!

Nicholas is getting me some pot, I text him just as he was going to collect it. Yeah, sure, no problem, he said.

I've been hanging out all day for it, don't know why. Why today? Of course, as soon as I gave in and asked for it, my craving has gone nuts! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo hanging for it, I can't begin to tell you how much. Screamy much!

It's the nicotine in the tobacco that I'm crawling the walls for. Usually, when I have the craving I just breath and relax and it subsides and goes away, pretty quickly, normally. But once I've decide to succumb, the breathing trick, the relaxing trick, my steely resolve, doesn't work. The craving just fires, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, like it is a beast that has to be sated.

And, of course, you guessed it, Nicholas is now having a problem getting it. He never has a problem getting it. Of all days, when I've given in, because I thought I would have it about two hours ago, to have trouble getting it!

Ahhhhh! I'm going insane! 


No comments: