Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Just Going out for Smokes

I had to go and buy cigarettes. I certainly wanted another joint, if not a smoke. I'm giving up tomorrow, so it'll be okay. I looked up at the clock, it was 23.45, the local shop would be closed.

"A quarter to twelve," I said. "Ah well." I might as well drop by Club 80 - for those not from Melbourne, that's a sex on premises venue. World famous - to get the cigarettes. It will be open.

I got my traditional lemon squash, upon entering. Once, it was coffee, always coffee. I'm not sure when, or why, I made the change.

The place was deserted, two and a half trolls. After midnight on a Monday, not its peek time. Although, I've met some of the great loves of my life, at this very establishment, on an off night.

Things did look up; good things to those who wait. Blue bonds T-shirt, jeans, stocky, muscled. Liam, 40 something, nice developed chest, good kisser, handsome. He was nice to kiss. Keen. Soft, firm lips. I liked it a lot. After a while he leant back against the wall.

"Do you want to have a break?" I asked.

"You've only just got here, haven't you?" he said. He laughed.

"Yes," I said.

"Yeah, raring to go," said Liam. "I'm four hours in..."

Back out on the trail, same two and a half trolls, sniffing at me every time they walked passed.

Enter, twenty something, lean, muscley, blue singlet, army pants. I thought too young and rested my head against the wooden crating. Hunch back troll came so close I could smell the sourness of his breath on each, sensuous, exhale.

"The alternative, I presume," I said and realised, at the same time. I pulled away from troll breath, which floated away like a spirit, looking back occasionally, into the dark. I didn't want to be there all night. "Looks like it's you kid."

I headed in the opposite direction to Kwasi.

Peter, the kid in the singlet, could suck cock like no one else I've ever known. The kids a genius, or a freak. He took it into his mouth and then he seemed to take it down his throat and then, I don't know what he did, short of dislocating his jaw, but FUCK ME! The knob of my cock was in his oesophagus, I tell you no lie. It felt like, I would imagine what it would feel like, to be swallowed whole by a boa constrictor. The kids unnaturally gifted.

We did it standing up in the dark, pashing against the wall. Nice cock. Cute face. Kiss them while I've got their hard-on in my hand, one of my favourite positions. He suddenly stood sideways and gulped for breath, chocked and then wailed, as his legs shook below him.

He looked at me and smiled, wanly.

"I wasn't going to leave until I had that," he said. "The last guy kept me on the brink. Grrr! Thanks. That was great!"

I walked down to the front desk with Peter.

"How's your day?"

"Day off..."

"Me too."

I resisted the urge to talk about phone numbers.

He turned left out the doorway, I turned right.

Smith Street was deserted. Not a sound, but my footsteps, echoing on the concrete. It's when I know I'm a city boy, through and through. 2am Tuesday, the roads are deserted, the street lights reflect on empty footpaths and everything looks just fine. 


No comments: