Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So it's Tuesday

Gosh I have a sore back, which is unusual for me, I never have back aches. Shane says it's from too much lying around, which is probably true. Even yesterday, when I staggered back from Cocos, after lunch, it was time to give in, brush off the Will & Grace cd's and just stop.

I don't think I want to "party" for two nights in a row any more. It takes too long to feel normal again. What did I used to do? Go to work ratty, I guess.

So, it's Tuesday, huh? Tuesday? And feeling almost normal, again. Tuesday?


Friday night was around the pool table. He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned (I guess, if I keep mentioning him, it goes against his express wishes, even if I call him something else) was there.

My ex was there, which was one of the reasons I was out. The first time I headed over to him he was getting his cock sucked by some guy, at one of the bar tables. It was a momentary awkward moment, I kind of reversed up and spun my back, all in the one movement. Yeah, good on ya, I thought. He was really drunk.

Bruno was there, with his usual boy-band posse. Where the hell does he get them from? I reckon he has some kind of gay-boy creation machine. All perfectly put together, all handsome, all packing their jeans, all young, all really friendly and personable. He always has two or three in tow.

Of course, Bruno has a big carrot he dangles - no, not that kind of carrot... although, from all reports, Maltese. Let's just say, he is a friend of Guidos.


Saturday night we stayed in and smoked the peace pipe. Sebastian and his boyfriend Nick came over after restaurants closed. Sebastian with all the jokes, jokes for every thing and Nick, with... Ah Nick. Drool, slobber, slobber.

It's wrong to hit on friends boyfriends... isn't it? Tell me again. Yes, it's wrong, very wrong. Now, tell me why, again?

It's funny, some time back, when David (and I) had made my case to Luksmir for my Nick to appear and the very next day (Sebastian's) Nick turned up for one reason or another, kind of out of the blue. I said to David, Nick's here. He just agreed, not putting the two together. I, naturally, took it as a sign.

Nick's perfect for me. He looks, a little, like my ex Lauri, when we first started going out. He looks Italian, but, apparently, is Greek. He's cute, smart, sexy, funny... perfect really.

One day you will be mine! Bwahahahaha!

Then, after that, it got to 4am to bed, midday awake, the days passed, the nights were long. Sunday was crash and burn. Monday was, a little groggy granny dear. The shift work schedule taking it's toll until here I am, Tuesday, my mind has re-entered my body... finally. Lovely.

Now, I have to go take my mum shopping. She'll ask me if I had a nice time in the country.

"Yes mum, very relaxing."

 

No comments: