Monday, September 01, 2008

The Tasty Party

I feel kind of fine. My body clock is a little off, hence being up at 6am. I couldn't remember what day it was, as I ground coffee beans, this morning. Who cares, I thought. The house is a mess; we must have used every cup, plate and dish, strangely, as none of us have eaten much since Saturday morning. Actually, Shane made us half avocados with vinaigrette and some gorgeous chicken soup, at some stage when we were up floating like zombies around the house, somewhere around midnight.

We went to the Tasty Party, Saturday night. We partied until 4am, took all the party specials, Max was certainly prepared when he said he'd take care of us. Pretty boys. Good music. I had fun.

The first time I locked onto the time was when Luke said, "The bar is closing, do you want a last drink?"

It all went so fast.


No comments: