Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fixed Up On A Date

David is setting me up with one of his friends. It all came about when, I came home from Club 80, a month, or so, ago and gave David the details of the man I'd been with. Good kisser, nice chest, foreskin. His name was Leo.

David decided that these details fitted a friend of his named Leo and has been convinced it is the same person, ever since.

Well, David sms' me from Hawaii to say, that his friend Leo has only been to Club 80 a few times this year and he can't recall meeting me, not that he has ever met me. But, you know what I mean. Anyway, this Leo now wants to meet me. He wants a boyfriend and he would like to meet me, go out on a date.

Nice wog boy. Why not? Good kisser, nice chest, delectable foreskin, what's not to like.

Thinking about it, how many Leo's do I know?


Mark just called to ask if I wanted to go to the Art Deco Exhibition with he and Luke today. You know, not so much, was my initial reaction. I like Art Deco and all, but, really, it's not my favourite and I feel I know all I care to know about the era. Kinda. Stupid really, now that I write it down. It's too intrusive for me, as a style. The décor should never be more interesting than the inhabitants, that's what I've always said.

"You boring fart," said Mark. "Well, Luke and I will drop in."

Yeah, good on ya, I thought. Just when I'd logged onto gaydar and was beginning to trawl.

There's always something, now isn't there? Day at home, free to do as I like, no interruptions. A boy could find a playmate.


No comments: