Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh?

I went out and picked up a boy, last night. Louis, nice he was too. We went back to his place, which, funnily enough, was a house, in Fitzroy, I'd always wanted to see inside. It reminded me of all the uni squats I've been into - eclectic décor, bit's of stuff gleaned from every second hand shop this side of wherever... a brown couch.

He was passionate and a good kisser. Tender. Had beautiful eyes. I wasn't sure if he wanted to have sex, or cuddle and sleep, at one stage. He seemed to be as happy entwined, as anything else.

However, we did get it on. And the bastard came in my mouth. No noise, no warning, nothing, just squirt, squirt, squirt and then that revolting taste. (I'm a failed gay boy, in that sense, as much as I've tried to like the taste of it, I just can't. It's revolting) The last guy who did that to me, I spat it at him. I wasn't quite so aggressive, last night and I dutifully swallowed it. It's just plain rude, though. At least give some kind of warning, so I could decide for myself if I was going to take it in the mouth, or not.

I still don't like the taste of it, but, at least, I didn't feel like I wanted to gag on his. Maybe, I'll call him Louis sweet (as it can be) cum.

I walked home at 2am, in the cool evening air, through the deserted streets, watching the cats of the neighbourhood slinking about, thinking about all the safe sex literature about getting cum in your mouth.


I so tried to like it when I first came out. I wanted it to be different to Alex's, my school boy boyfriend, whose I didn't like, either. I thought I should like it, you know, such an intimate act, all a part of being a gay boy. But, it was a great disappointment, in the end. I just couldn't stomach it.

The last time I had swallowed cum - the above time withstanding - was quite a number of years ago when I had two boyfriends. I sat them next to each other and sucked them both off, one after the other, to see if they tasted any different. Lauri's was sweeter than Mark's, just by the way. Essentially, there was a significant variation, between the two, on the same putrid taste.


I've canvassed house mates and friends and they all love the taste of it.

"I would have gargled it in pig heaven," David said. He threw his head back and made gurgling noises.

"You milk them for every drop and savour it for as long as you can," said Shane.

So, am I the odd boy out?

Do most gay boys like the taste of their men's juice?

Or, are there a significant number of boys who don't like the taste, like me?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, not alone.
I have tried and tried, but stumble over the taste and the thought of those live little fish wriggling into deep corners of my throat/tonsils..., burrowing, dying, decomposing.
Its all a head thing....

FletcherBeaver said...

Blah, that's what I think about it

Adaptive Radiation said...

It's not just the wrigglers. Don't forget the other ingredients...mucous, fructose, coagulating enzymes, anti-coagulating enzymes, prostaglandins (a hormone the induces uterine contractions) and citrate.

Victor said...

i don't like the taste much either; and i've had years of practice.

FletcherBeaver said...

coagulating & anti-coagulating what? Oo! I knew there was a reason why I didn't like the stuff!

Campbell said...

I have come to appreciate the taste of my own. I've yet to experience anyone else's, although want to give my man's a try sometime.