Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6 Beers

What's with the 6 beers advertising campaign? Isn't that the old joke?

What's the difference between a gay man and a straight man?

6 Beers.

So, what's that new add on teev trying to tell us? No idea. Something about meeting heros.

It got me thinking about my past encounters with pissed straight boys, though, usually after their girlfriends had turned them down for the night. They'd turn up at a bar with "that" look in their eyes - a cross between fear and ejaculation. But, mostly, I remember how keen they were. And that old cliche that used to, more often than not, fall out of their mouths.

"My girlfriend doesn't understh'tand."

"That's no good, mate, lets see what I can do to help."

Oh, it's been a while.

Here's to six beers! (whatever the hell they are on about?)

 

No comments: