Monday, May 25, 2009

Workin' With The Men

We ripped up a house full of carpet. Time for a refresh before the sale. Apparently, as I spend all my time in the country lounging around, I'm up for helping them fix the place up. Fair enough, I guess. A mouthful of White Rabbits and I was off.

Many cups of tea. Much water and Vegemite toast. Toasted ham, cheese and tomato sangas and a joint, against my better judgement, naturally, but what are you to do at smoko when it is handed to you? I was fucked by the time we were finished.

I should have taken Kaine with me, as he looks good in khaki shorts and a blue singlet. I could have worked behind him. Ha, ha. I could have been energised on his smile. Did I mention that he smells good? He has that great hair that I love to run my hand through.


No comments: