Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cold Feet

It's cold this morning. There is a chill in the air. My cat is licking my feet as I type. I love it when she does that, so cute. Now, I just need ten more cats to join her.

What's the collective noun for cats? I want it to be a slobber. Cats? I guess not. More likely a disdain.

Maybe, I should give Kane a call. He's got a big tongue. Blush. Although, as good as he is, I don't think he'd come at getting under the desk to lick my feet warm, as I sit here and write. Good boyfriends - or equivalents, there of - are hard to come by, huh?

Surely, he could take time off from his post grad studies to keep me toasty. I should give him a call, just to hear his reaction. He, he, he. I can see him now, face down, bum up... oh, um, maybe that wouldn't lead to feet licking.

Maybe, I should just get some socks.

 

No comments: