Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Josh's Thoughts on Rugby, all the Way From Germany. He's a Scamp.

I'm taking up rugby. It's in the news – gangbang culture (whatever that is Mertle) is part and parcel of being in the team (geddit?!?!!??), and now, after all those years living in NSW and rugby land, after all those years railing against the All Blacks or the Westside Sharks or whatever, after all that concentrated hatred off all things rugby, union or league, of broken noses, backs, spines, necks... after all that NOW they tell me! It's team spirit (or in Christchurch tiim spurut). I mean, as if I would find stocky married, tween to middle aged men rutting away sequentially and simultaneously with eachother/various objects/room service as alluring. Rubadubdub etc where's the soap etc? I'm young, I'm skinny, after all... a cupla advocadoes in a bikini string, a wig, and "I'm up for it and 17" and Bob's your nuncle...


No comments: