Thursday, August 27, 2009

Across the Room From Me

Luke was back today. I sat in a meeting with him, I wasn't expecting him to be there.

Hi gorgeous, I thought as he smiled when our gazes met. Dimples too, did I mention his dimples before?

I was sitting across from him. It was distracting. I found myself looking at him, unintentionally. Then trying not to look at him. Those eyes, you can swim in them. I did swim in them.

He looks at me intently. My imagination? Sure. No, I'm probably staring at him. I look away. But then, I find I'm putting in deliberate energy not to look at him. It's kind of strange.

He's probably looking at me and thinking, What is wrong with that guy?

Good thing I don't have too many meetings with him.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh can relate to that. I had the problem on the way home on the tram the other day. The number 96 northbound between gertrude and just after johnston sts when he got off and I almost followed about 4.30pm if you read this lol.

Anyway I just kept looking but the more I tried to not look it would have made it more obvious. I had that butterfly feeling like when a mate at school stared for ages at me and then grabbed my hand and put it down the front of his pants to feel his hard-on.

I love falling into those dreaming flashbacks... and this guy on the tram made it happen again. Though he didn't give be a feel as he exited ... Shucks :-(

Adaptive Radiation said...

Is it appropriate to wear dark sunglasses at your work (or would that make it even more obvious)?

FletcherBeaver said...

OMG! That happened to me at school too. Why don't guys stay like that?
And no, sunglasses would not help. I want to lick his face. Maybe, sunglasses on him?