Sunday, August 16, 2009

Palms n Things

I went to Bunnings, the big, new one in Hawthorn and bought new pots, for my indoor plants - a couple of palms, a ficus and a huge begonia, which if I re-pot it may even touch the ceiling too one day. I was even smart, measuring the sizes of the existing pots before I left for the shop, so I didn't have to stand there in front of the shelves thinking, Now, maybe it's that big? (like I usually would) 50 cm. Two 40 cm. 30 cm. 20 cm. Now I'm going to re-pot my indoor plants, before spring, like I always say I'm going to, but never do. This year I'm going to do it. It's going to be fun.

Truthfully, the big palm that touches the roof, is looking distinctly sick with a distinct starboard lean. ICU maybe more appropriate that just a new pot.

A lazy Sunday. Now, I just need a couple of shirtless wog boys to fetch and carry for me.

Wish me luck.


Slava's Snow Show tonight. One of my very favourite shows, ever. Yay! Can't wait.


No comments: