Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Night

I got hammered, last night. I went to a friends for dinner, we smoked bongs and ate hash cookies. What was I thinking? I was smashed! Off my nut. I had to leave my car behind and catch a taxi home, which I barely remember.

No sudden movements, thanks driver.

I had to lay on the couch before I left. I didn't care as the world spun. I closed my eyes, drifted. I don't have to do any thing until Friday, I told myself. I couldn't have driven. No way. All over the shop, like a mad woman's shit!

I remember propositioning the taxi driver. OMG! Head hung in shame. He was cute as, I couldn't help myself. He had cropped hair. A handsome face. It just came out. I can't quite believe it, still. I was just trying to be funny, but it came out as a direct pass. Cringe. No mate, I've got a wife. We didn't talk after that.

Oh, I feel real mongy!


2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Trash bag. I so envy you.

FletcherBeaver said...

It took me a couple of days to recover. Grimace.