Monday, August 10, 2009

Blond vs Dark Hair

I love dark hair. I've never been partial to blondes, even if one of the great loves of my life, Mark, was, in fact, blond.

Thick waves framing their handsome faces, a T-mat across a well developed chest, downy line across a sexy stomach, a trimmed patch, a shaved sack, a sprouting crack, over his cheeks and down the backs of his thighs, to shapely, hairy legs, that is what I like, I cannot deny it.

"Hi, I'm Nick."

Olive skin, black hair, a nice smile and I'm already there.

"Hi, how are you?"

Feel that buzz in my stomach, feel that smile want to spread across my face, keep it back a pace, meeting somebody new is a serious business.

"I'm great. And you?"

Don't mind if I do. "Yeah." Smile. I'm great too."

Feel the buzz, feel the twinkle in my toes and the twitch in my soul.

No comments: