Friday, August 21, 2009

You Can't Make Me Anymore

I've ditched reading the Herald Sun over lunch, I just can't stand it any longer. Mostly, I read it because it was a convenient size for a cafe table. Oh yes, a discerning news reader.

But, I can't, any more. The Herald Sun is just rubbish. The sensationalist, right-wing, crap has just got to me lately and I've switched to The Age, no matter the size of the table, or how tough it is to turn a page.

Next I'm going to be reading the Pinko Daily.

You know, it's funny. How do I describe it? It's nice not to feel mildly annoyed any more when reading the newspaper.


2 comments:

Gabriel said...

support the age. i read fairfax more for their left centre perspective.

FletcherBeaver said...

Go Left! Go Left! The only hope the planet now has.