Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Save the Planet

My housemate, David uses eight rolls of toilet paper to my one. I've measured it and rechecked the measurements and it's official. I noticed when it was just Shane and me, when David was away, we used two toilet rolls instead of our normal sixteen. So I hid some in the bathroom cupboard and have kept a close watch, while Shane has been away.

Mark was the same, but I was in love with him and didn't care. Not that I care now, toilet paper is cheap.

I only have one question.

What the fuck does he do with it?

He says it because he's uncircumcised. But, eight rolls to one?

At that rate, we could probably save the planet simply by chopping off every male's foreskin.

Sigh. I've got some favourites.


2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Having a foreskin is by far the best excuse I've ever read. He should get some kudos for that.

FletcherBeaver said...

If he could pull it over his head he'd get kudos