Friday, August 28, 2009

My Weekend Comes Early

9.15

Friday's off, you've got to luv it. Ah, yawn. Good morning world. Time for coffee, muesli, wrapped in my thick, new dressing gown.


11.20.

Blog, facebook, emails, coffee, breakfast. What will I do now? The sun is shining, the sky is blue. Nice day. Spring is in the air.

My phone beeps. Alex wants to come over. "I want to see you."

Could the day get any better? Maybe, I should go check my tatslotto?


I wonder about having two guys on the go, it seems to be my pattern, lately. Kaine and Mitchell. Ravi and Alex. One seems to cancel the other out and we all lose. I’m bad enough at putting in time on one.

Oh, Alex isn’t a “guy on the go” he’s got a boyfriend he’s cheating on, it’s just sex with him. I think that’s all I want at the moment. My life is in flux, work, my mum, Mark and Luke.

Ravi confirmed you as a friend on Facebook...

That is what happened next. David would say it is a sign from the universe.

Ravi posted something on your Wall and wrote:

"Hello writer ,

how is life going ? I am colliding with a nice weekend with friends Nepalese dinner n a Saturday full of laziness what r u doing ?"

He kinda writes text book English, he kinda talks that way too, a bit. I think it’s adorable.

But, I’m just thinking about screwing Alex, truthfully. He loves it.

I’m not going to tell any lies about it, though. If they ask, I’ll tell them. So far, we haven’t talk about anything like that. I haven’t said anything to anyone other than, I’m single.


Then I'll go see my mum. Then I'll head to the country.

 

No comments: