Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Fire is Burning

I'm too stoned to care. I know, hang my head in shame.

Okay, so I was wrong about the weather. And I got depressed and needed some comfort? Ha ha, ho ho.

Mark and Luke have been back from OS all week. There's my influence, so I simply thought that if I can't beat them, join them.

It's been a week off prohibition, it's been good, I always feel happier. He he, ha ha, he he.

Mark and Luke head home today. They've been away for eight months, it's a long time. Mark is coming back for three weeks to renovate my house. My initial reaction was, You'll throw away all my stuff and spend all my money. But then I thought, if someone is going to do it and its not going to be me, why am I resisting? Idiot! Yes please. 

Now I can hardly wait.
It may translate into a complete clean up, washed walls, the works. The universe knows that someone has to do it. Mark is really good at fixing all those things, I look at and wonder how I am going to fix, seemingly in moments. He has already fixed a couple of things that have been on the five year plan.

The hand is quicker than the eye, hey presto!

How did you do that?

No comments: