Thursday, April 06, 2017

Back to Unemployed

I finished my contract on Tuesday, with Melissa coming back after 3 months off to recover from her treatment. Operation, really.

They all loved me and wanted me to stay. I can say that on here without fear of being called big-headed, because I am kind of anonymous here and that's why I have you guys. Melissa is loud and kind of a drama queen who makes mistakes. Where as I am more reserved and I make people laugh and I don't make mistakes. Let's face it, which one would you choose?

However, it was not to be. It is kind of a shame because I reckon I could have done 3 days a week, it kind of suits me now. Then I get to work and not worry about it. And I get a few days to write my poems. Lovely. I decided I should just be a poet, did I say that already? That was how I started writing when I was fifteen... and the circle is complete, as they say.

Oh well, wishing for Melissa's cancer to return is the only way I'm going to get that job now. And I'm not doing that, as that would be wrong. (big eyes) Well, I don't think I am? (eyes squinted in thought) All is fair in love and war and all that, as they say. Perhaps, she will decide to leave for other reasons. Cross your fingers.

Of course, Sam said I could go and look for another 3 day a week job, and I guess I could, that is, of course, very true, but let's not get too carried away. That job was good, it suited me.

Well. Shrug. It was a gorgeous day yesterday, and today promises to be the same. I'm sure that only bodes well for my month off before we head OS.

Now, to get off my arse and go for a bike ride. It only really takes on ride to get back into the routine, one ride, today. Off you go. Why do I feel so lazy?

No comments: