Wednesday, April 05, 2023

The Orange Con Man

The only news I want to hear of Donald Trump, is today Donald Trump dropped dead in Florida.

Other than that, I don't even want to hear his name mentioned.

Jo Biden is proving what class he really is, with his repeated, "No comment."

That is what we should all be doing, just ignoring the bloated orange one altogether.

I don't, actually, wish him any harm, you know, I just wish he'd go away and never come back.

I just wish I'd never hear him mentioned ever again.

Oh, can you imagine another four years of its psychopathic voice spewing its narcissistic, self-serving lies, actually, almost six years as we have to get to 2024 yet. And with the Australian news service penchant for reporting everything it says. To quote Sheldon Cooper, Oh, the horror.


No comments: