Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Tuesday

The sun is shining it is a gorgeous day. Well, Tuesday has to have something going for it, hey. I don't have much going on, don't you just loving working from home, I know I do. I guess that is why they are trying to get us to go back. Nyr? I don't know why they are trying to get us to go back, I suspect its power. You know, whose got the biggest dick in the corporation? That sort of thing. What else would it be? 

I say that in the sense that there was a shift in power with the workers finding that they liked working from home, and the bosses have had to wrestle that power back.

I'd done the work I had to do, early. I have been out and swept the front path, which always seems to be such a granny sort of thing to do. I hope they aren't counting the keystrokes, is that what they call it? As mine would have been pretty light on in the afternoon. Or is that just some conspiracy theory put forward by people who don't have enough to fill their lives, if you know what I mean? I don't care, anyway.

I did a bit of online shopping. I was looking for a book of short stories by Bridget O'Connor, an Irish writer who died early of breast cancer. I was trying to get a Kindle version of her last book of short stories, but no. There was a hard copy on eBay. I bought the last two Tina Turner CDs I didn't have, cheap, really cheap, on eBay. Lovely.

Sam has suspended our Apple music subscription, I am still not exactly sure why he has done that? I've asked him a couple of times why, and he has replied, "Tell me when you want it again?"

And I have replied, "I want it again."

And somehow, I still have no Apple music.

There is some agenda there but he is not being clear about what it is?

Sam works upstairs.

Charlie mopped the kitchen floor because that is all Charlie really does.

It's my second day without a shower, I must go and fix that.

I haven't been out of my track pants for weeks. Oh, well, haven't been out to get out of them. That's not entirely true, but it is almost true. I've worn track pants so much that I have worn a pair out and I must go buy a new pair and until I do that, I can't wash the pair I have on.


In the afternoon, we walked Bruno to the shops to do some grocery shopping.

The sun was that lovely honey golden late afternoon sun. Long shadows as the day draws to a close.


No comments: