Monday, July 03, 2023

Teary Declan

How adorable was Declan on MasterChef last night with teary eyes, I could have just eaten him up.

I'm not sure where the attraction for teary boys came from, but it is strong.

I love a guy with tears in his eyes, looking emotional, it is very sexy.

It has always turned me on. Well, turned me on is perhaps over stating it, I have always found it incredibly endearing. It makes the old heart melt.


All the boys in this gay household think he's cute.

"Oh, yeah, he's very cute."

"He could go to fat really easily."

"Oh, yeah, he'd have to be kept on a strict diet."

"And a gym routine."

"Work those muscles boy."

"I want to see him in his gym shorts."

"We'd have to have a shower inspection monthly."

"Oh no, if they are prone to getting fat, the inspection would have to be weekly."

"Okay, weekly it is."

"But that smile is adorable."

"Adorable."

"Every time he smiles, I want to kiss him."

"Me too."

"Both together."

"One cheek each."

"One cheek each."

“Then we’d be slapping his arse on the treadmill.”

“Run boy, run.”

“It would still be one cheek each.”

We all laugh.


No comments: