Tuesday, July 25, 2023

2:22 A Ghost Story



5.30pm. David arrived.

We walked into the city with David complaining he was in pain the whole way, apparently, his legs have been painful for quite a few weeks. He doesn’t know why.

We saw ‘2:22 A Ghost Story’ at Her Majesties Theatre. It was a mystery. It was enjoyable. Yes, it was good. I’m not sure I really understood the ending, exactly. Maybe, I was over thinking. I think David was. Of course, I can't tell you, as it is a mystery.

I think for an ending to be satisfactory, I need to go, Oh Yes, not, Huh?

Still, I love going to plays, I have ever since I was a kid when my mum would take me. It was nice to be in a big theatre. The effects were good, as was the staging.

David grabbed a taxi quick as a flash so he didn’t have to walk home. He dropped us off at our street, he went onto his hotel, just down the road. He's heading back home tomorrow.

We were home by 9pm.


No comments: