Saturday, July 08, 2023

Walking To The Supermarket

I walk to Coles early in the cold to get oats for breakfast. My oats container was empty this morning when I casually when to it as the back up for bread, which I was out of.

Oh damn it.

The day was pretty grey. It was pretty damn cold now that I was out here in it. 

There was a cute floor guy, the name of his floor company in big red letters on the side of his van, going into a house with his handsome face and his shorty shorts, showing his spectacular legs and arse, looking as pretty as a super model. 

Damn, he's pretty, I think. I smiled at him as I passed, yeah, because he was pretty? No, I tend to smile at everyone I make eye contact with in the street, but he didn’t smile back.

He grimaces in return.

I think his cute face is etched with the cold he was feeling, it’s not that bad, baby. That is the face he’d, no doubt, make getting a finger up his arse, I think. The thought makes me giggle. Yeah, that would make you look like that, no doubt. That’s exactly the expression you’d have on your pretty face.

Really? Can’t be friendly? I think. So, what if it is cold. I imagine a couple of buff leather boys, the type I used to like playing with at Mardi Gras however many years ago, holding him down, tearing off his little shorts and then his jocks and fingering his hole, long and slow, all the while him calling out, 

“Okay, okay, I will smile next time, I promise.”

Then I imagine the two leather guys taking turns eating his arse out, tossing his salad, as they say, and I wonder what that would do for the expression on his face? (Sure, I’d like to watch that) That would make him smile (despite himself) I'm sure.

Hey, pretty guy.

I’m chuckling by now. What is that, the smile police I am forming in my head?

I shake my head? Where the hell did all that come from? Too pretty not to smile, I guess.

Funny the things you think, in the cold, in the early morning, as you head to Coles to get oats for your breakfast.

I’m listening to the Rolling Stones, Too Rude, funnily enough. The wind blows. The sky is black grey. People are dressed in big coats and jackets and gloves. 

I quite like the cold, I have to admit. I like the different seasons, they are all fantastic, really.


No comments: