Thursday, July 20, 2023

Me and My Fat Mouth

Boris went overseas for 3 weeks and she asked me if I’d work full time while she was a way. “Oh yes, sure, not problem,” comes out of my stupid fat mouth.

As I sit here for the second week, I have been repeating over and over, well, ever since I said I would, “No, Boris, I don’t want to do that.” See how easy that was ☹️ Grrrr!

Oh well, just another week to go. Kill me now!

"When will you ever learn," says Mark when I tell him.

I guess we never stop learning, hey?

I've got every thing done of Boris' work, and I have got everything done of my work.

Now I am writing my blog. I'm trying to pull together an old year from my journals at the time. I guess I shouldn't complain about work. Hey? If it affords me to write.

Oh, then people bother me with things to do. Sheesh! And I have to stop doing my writing and get stuff done. I'm busy here, I think. Ha ha.


No comments: