Thursday, December 07, 2023

There is Always Something

Oh, there is always something, now isn't there.

I woke at 7am. Sam was already up. I put on my dressing gown, then being on my own I just lay down again.

I woke again at 8.30am. Lovely.

I headed downstairs, feeling refreshed, was standing in the kitchen just contemplating what I would do with my day, when our friend who is staying came into the kitchen. "Do you know how to turn the water off in my bathroom, as the handle to the tap broke and the water is just continuously running."

Sigh.

Of course, it's not his fault the tap broke.

Turn the water off.

There goes my lazy day... like I never have enough of those.

The hunt for a new tap begins.

Grrr!

Always something.


I wondered what it would be like to sell up and buy a camper van and travel Australia? Well, perhaps not sell up, just close the place down and go travelling.

I only say camper van because of Bruno and Otto, otherwise it would be a one way ticket to Greece, or Vietnam, or some place.

It must be nice to free in that sense. I've met a couple of people overseas in years gone by who just spent their time travelling from one place to another and they loved it.


Anyway, I'm off to the plumbing supplies.


No comments: