Monday, August 08, 2005

Game Hunting

Leah

Are you back from your elephant safari?

Christian


I got her, Out of Office AutoReply: Hey?

Hi, I am away on leave from 22nd July until the 23rd August. I am not contactable or accessible to email contact, so my emails will be scanned by Beau Grady, who will contact you for any urgent matters. For more general correspondence, I will I will access my emails on the 23rd August. Please call Cameron Rounder, or his assistant Alexis, if you need more prompt action on 02 9xxx xxxx. Thank you.

Leah


Have you developed a stutter, young lady? "I will, I will," sounds like Little Red Toot. Clearly you are not proof reading, miss.

Oh well, I will see you... er... talk to you sometime around the 23rd August... I guess, being gored by a rhinoceros, trampled by an elephant, or carried away by pygmies and boiled in a pot... withstanding.

Christian


Kym

Can I change dinner to next week?

I did this last time and I think the time before that, making a dinner date for my busiest week. You'll have to prod me in future, by saying towards the end of month, Christian! (You can say idiot, if you want. I think I deserve it.)

Christian


Bad you! The following week's fine – still want to do the Thursday?

Kym


Thursday is good for me, if it is good for you.

Christian


Yep, will be fine (she says confidently without checking with Malcolm first). If it's a problem I'll let you know – otherwise see you out the front of my building on the 18th at about 17:30.

Kym

PS: hope you're good


Lovely. Sorry about being such a dill. But the 18th sounds cool. Stock up Malcolm beer supply, he’ll be compilable.

Christian


Josh

Get on that train, don’t look back. Zieg hail! Zeig Hail! You are German now. It is your destiny. Germany forever! Germany forever! Another one lost.

Christian


SMS. 18.38. Still bored? – Christian

SMS. 18.38. At Vodafone 4 dance thingy am sure 2 b at any second… – Rachel

Tom called to say he has been detached from his catheter bag and has been for a walk and has smoked a joint and six cigarettes. 


No comments: