Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hey Ben

The gorgeous Ben G. has moved to my floor, he was in the lift this morning with me. Handsome, blond hair, blue eyes. He has an intensity when he talks to me, he captures my attention like there is only he and I when we speak. Maybe, I'll get to bump into him in the toilets, at the urinal, I'd look. Bad Christian. He's a thoroughbred, lean and athletic. It would be beautiful, I know it. Like him. Downy soft blonde hair...

I reckon he'd make a good boyfriend. He's a Sagittarian. He has baby-blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. And a GREAT arse.

"Hi Ben, how are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, good," he replied.

"Another day..."

"To be worked to the bone," said Ben.

I'd like to work you to the bone, I thought.

"At least we're on time."

"Only just."

We both looked at the time display above the floor display. I looked back first and gazed at his handsome face. He looked back and smiled.

"Nearly there," Ben said.

"The salt mines beckon."

He laughed at my salt mines reference.

We stepped out of the lift together. I pretended we were lovers, besuited sweet hearts, arriving at work.


I didn't smoke until 9.15am. No sooner had I flicked on my computer that I slipped out when no one was looking. Ha, ha. Stood in solitude, as the breeze blew up Bourke Street, steadied myself for the day. Not bad, better than yesterday, at least I'm still here.

But I hate this place. Working for the man, men. Making a few at the top very rich. Although, I like the partners, it's the incompetents that they give me to work with that I hate. How much easier would it be if every one knew what they were doing. How come it's 50/50? How come the useless ones get to keep their jobs? Of course, they don't generally, in the long term, but it is until we get to that point that the rest of us suffer.


SMS. 15.21. Great news, our much improved recovering friend Tom is out of hospital after 8 weeks – Perry



hello honnies,

good news for us...

K***y X has been accepted into the New York Next Reel film festival in September and i have been invited to attend! yaaaaaay! so thank you all sooooooo verry much for all your support and hard work, looks like our vision is paying off in humble instalments.

much love to you all and we going to New York!!!

ps

Julie my Queen! a visit to you will be most definitely planned i will perhaps go via L.A and kick it with you and love and laugh and hold hands and eats spaghetti...

could you please email me you phone # so i can call you to hook up?? mine is #040xxxxxxxx (round the 13th of Sep i think)

that goes double to you BIF ANTON! no visit to skanky old L.A is complete with out some naked, craked up freeway drivn' with hookers and latino gangsters...

that or we could maybe just catch up for a picnic and a coolaid with your kids??

AND my Joelly! hey were are you guys? still in San Fran? lets hook up Kitten.

woohoo!

xx aBy

 

No comments: