Monday, August 22, 2005

The Sweetest Thing

SMS. 9.56. So was he better than cuddling Billie? Stupid question, I know. Thought y’d given him the flick – Rachel


EEO training from 11am. Again? How many times to I have to have this stuff drummed into me. To summarise, you can do any thing once, but if your intended victim says no and you continue, you are asking for trouble. How many law suits can the execs be up for. It’s not as if I’ve ever stared at another man’s crotch.

I was on my own all day. No time to sit about scratching my arse though.


SMS. 15.42. Hi… I’m cooking dinner tonight… San choi bow… If u want… xx… God I’m feeling so happy! Kiss, kiss – Tim


I left right on five thirty, despite being half an hour late this morning. I’m not a clock watcher. I do my hours though, nobody could complain about that. They owe me, if anything, I have many hours banked, I reckon.


SMS. 17.32. (Rachel) He was. I did. Oh well – Christian

SMS. 17.34. (Tim) Yum! Yes please, if it is not to late – Christian

SMS. 17.34. It’s fine. Makin lots – Tim


I watched The Sweetest Thing with Tim and Nicholas.

Then I played around on my computer, you know, as you do.

No comments: