Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Had a Dream

I had a dream that I was at my parent’s house, M Road when Shelly Haddockwood and Dave drove a white Laser down the lane and into a bamboo stand, in the garden in the house opposite, just before our family company car, T****3, drove up, as the postie delivered a pile of letters to me from Esther, who I haven't seen for years; twenty big square envelopes with dark blue and green and orange borders.

What the hell does all that mean?

It’s 7.57am



Thanks for the thought but I don’t want one of those psycho freeeeeeks Male nurses?

Get a real job!

Tom



Now miss... that’s hardly the attitude

Christian



I went back to bed and watched Don’s Plum, which inspired me to write some more of MOL, chapter 6a, to be precise.

I bought coffee beans and the cut price book shop was having a 3 book for $20, so, of course, I partook. Rose Tremain, Patrick McCabe and Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.

I read on my Land Tax bill dated 31st July that I had 7 days in which to pay up or legal proceedings would automatically begin, with no more warning letters. I’m sooo slack with bills, I just toss them aside. I wonder if it the legal nonsense begun?


SMS. 15.45. Hey, can u get me any...? – Christian


I fantasised about Beau (Tim’s ex-boyfriend) coming over for stuff and me getting into his pants. You know, he was so nice, Beau. He often surprised me with the things that he knew. Something’s that seemed to be out of his time span, like old movies or television shows. Not to mention he is as sexy as anything. He has a raw sexuality, something that is right there, earthy, solid, in your face. Smouldering blond looks helps, as well. It’s the way he can slouch on the couch and pull bongs and be such a boy and fill his tracksuit pants as well. Smart and sexy. I love the way he mumbles when he’s wasted.

I fantasised about having a clandestine relationship with him. How would it work?


I read Dead Europe on the couch and fell asleep lazily until Guido called around 5pm to say he could get the stuff for me. We drank tea and I watched Guido eat Hungry Jacks, like a pig, getting it smeared all over his face. We talked about the qualities a boyfriend needs for each of us now.

"Just a tight hole, that's all that's required," said Guido.

"Nah, I think my requirements are a little more than that," I said.

"Why?" said Guido perplexed. "What else do you need?"


Mark called to see what I was doing. They were doing a small function for forty people, a birthday for cute George and his wife.

I tried to watch Scarred City with Stephen Baldwin, but it was just too ultra violent. Interesting premise for a film, though. And Stephen Baldwin is still hot. But when he walked up to a crook, put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, I decided that I couldn’t watch any longer.

I watched the Glass House, Truman Capote, with Alan Alda. Its premise wasn’t so different to Scarred City, but without the violence.

I wrote some more, after that.


SMS. 21.26. (Dean) Come over. I’ve got pot – Christian


I watched To kill a Mockingbird.


No comments: