Thursday, August 18, 2005

Steve N – With What Appears To Be A Nice Todger

(Kym)

I can't wait to see your smiling face, I'm having one of those weeks. This probably means I am going to dump on you, wah, wah, wah, so I apologise in advance. Now, as if everything isn't bad enough, I can't sign into my computer system and my, dedicated, IT bloke – they gave me him the last time I cracked the sads – is happily chatting away on the phone, tra, la, la, la, la!. So, I decided to do the only thing left to me and that was to phone my old employment agency to find out what jobs are going at the moment and would you believe it, nobody answered, it just rang out. Grrr! So I thought I'd email you instead.

Hello. Big smile. I feel better already. There is only one thing left to do and that is to get so drunk tonight I can't possibly make it into work tomorrow. Weeeeee!!!!!

Christian


I was just down in IT with my IT guy trying to get this wretched system back up and running, when Steve N. walked out to the training room and into the main office. I was daydreaming, as my IT guy fuddled about - is he useless, or what - just gazing into the distance of the office. I found myself ogling Steve, before I realised what I was doing. It was a funny moment, as I looked up at him and expected him to say hi, instead he smiled... and I smiled... and the smile left his face and I got the impression that he knew exactly what I was looking at. Oops. He’s got, what appears to be, a nice todger. He had the slightly self-conscious look of confusion. I got a chill up my spine. I must be more careful of ogling straight boys in the office, even if it wasn't, exactly, intentional.

SMS. 15.20. The only time she isn’t chewing is when she’s asleep (even the doorframes) think she may be part wombat! – Rachel

SMS. 15.33. AHHHHH!!!! That’s my day! – Christian

SMS. 15.33. The ***** HR manager is a bloody nightmare! But, I guess, we already knew that. I’m trying hard not to be rude to her – Christian

SMS. 15.34. How’s Noosa? – Christian

SMS. 15.35. Just be as rude as you like – get us both sacked and get on a plane up here! It’s bloody fantastic! – Beck

SMS. 15.37. Happy to oblige pig – Rachel

SMS. 15.39. Big smile. I’m waiting for the cow to call to have a go @ me – Christian

SMS. 15.43. Got a new phone – did u get the photo from my deckchair? – Beck


Can't wait to catch up! Dump away! See you out the front at 17:30

Kym


Is it 17.30 yet?

PLEASE let it be 17.30.

Christian


I went out for dinner with Kym, at Melbourne Central, at S Cafe. Cute, smiley, bald boy was our waiter again – tall, handsome with packed jeans.

SMS. 19.05. Ring Jill come and have dinner in Hampton the restaurant is very quiet – Rachel

SMS. 20.11. I’m already out for dinner – Christian


No comments: