Friday, August 12, 2005

Go Get Him Tiger

SMS. 8.57. Thank god I didn’t get that message last night. As per usual, I didn’t do him any favours, hadn’t had enough to drink – Rachel

SMS. 9.01. It’s all over in a couple of minutes anyway so I can’t be bothered! Am off 2 spend $5000 on Amy’s teeth. Fuckity, fuck, fuck – Rachel

SMS. 9.03. Should have picked a better looking dentist as we’ll be here 3 hours. He does have nice eyes tho – Rachel


Mark and Luke Morning... Christian


Mornin dear chris chris…

K is with me… so I is very happy… sleeping now... have to do much work in next 2 hrs for small function on weekend… must go now... must work… yes… yes… boi dear one..

Mark


SMS. 13.49. (Shane) I had a dream about u being a dirty blond – Christian

SMS. 13.51. He needs more than nice eyes… although it’s a good start – Christian

SMS. 14.09. I am looking at them now… – Rachel

SMS. 14.12. Is his mouth good? My favourite thing is kissing – Christian


Tim, I just went outside to have a ciggie... there were 3 (tradie) wog boys all in a row. Overalls. Short hair. Bonds T-shirts. Muscled arms. Eenie... meenie... minie... I'll have one of each, thanks. And I'd share... well... donate one.... Christian


how generous, Tim, I am just dying to get out of here!!


Your tail would be wagging if you saw them... big brown eyes... black hair... olive skin... nice teeth... big smiles... big.... Christian


me too babe, ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christian


SMS. 16.03. Hi, got the S… it’s fab! Hope u r comin out! Got u a green one too x – Tim

SMS. 17.20. Getting just a little bit of pot too, he, he. Will be home by seven x – Tim

SMS. 17.31. WOO-HOO! (I deny I am a pot head) WOO-HOO! I say again – Christian

SMS. 17.32. I didn’t get too much, just a fifty – Tim


We drank after work. Beck reckons it was because Will is a piss pot and they all got going at lunch time and then he was primed for more.

Beck is off on holidays.

We walked out with Tony Farugia. Beck heads across to Telstra Dome with him, and he keeps going to Docklands. I’m sure he and I flirt with each other. I keep putting it down to a gay boy’s imagination, it’s much easier that way. When we play-fought, for who was first in line, in front of Will’s office, the other day, we pushed our soft bulges together, momentarily.

I got half a hardie.

Tony blushed and held his folder in front of himself, as he took up second place.


SMS. 18.49. How weird, my husband is obsessed with dirty blondes at the moment. Have been pondering lightening my tresses to get some action, then again, I am on holidays and have my own distractions – Shane


Manny called just as I got home to say that he has been in so much pain that he has been crying some of yesterday and today. I take him a joint, which, of course, he doesn’t smoke.

Manny was in pain before I got there. He seemed to be fine while I put my hand down his pants and pull them off. Then the pain seemed to be returning as I got ready to leave. I am hooked into Big Brother Friday night challenge and leave later than I anticipated. We cuddle on the couch, as we watch teev. I love the way he leans across intermittently and kisses me.


SMS. 21.22. Hi Christian…u coming? Need to leave soon – Tim

SMS. 21.26. Leaving now… can u put a tape in for the end of Big Brother – Christian


I’m home by 21.45. Tim and I head to The Exchange, on Mission Nicholas, which was successful. Afterwards, we went to The Market. Tim and Nicholas and Sophie, Nicholas’ friend and, as it turns out, his ex-girlfriend. They leave before me.

It was all a haze; sugary, syrupy haze. Dancing in fairy-floss pulled sparse.

I danced until 5am. There were a lot of sexy boys on the dance floor, all of who seemed to be responding to my gaze. One cute boy with glasses was right there with me. He smiled every time I gazed at his big cock. He stopped, took off his shirt and rested, so I could gaze at his crotch more freely. I kissed him. I touched it. I got wet and slippery with him, on the dance floor. I decided that it was time to take myself home. It was probably all in my head. My judgement was impaired. Danger, danger Will Robinson! said my still, quiet, robot. Get going. Get out. It seemed to me that all the boys on that dance floor were available. You are in no state for picking up. Be off with you. Besides, my feet hurt and I’d come off the wave, that dancing crest of energy. I’d lost the nightly drug hunger. It was take more, or go home, time. I was elegantly wasted in the state I was in, time for quite reflection, home and into bed, on my own.


Locked away. Contemplating. Dreaming. Imagining. Just me and my dirty thoughts… not dealing with another human being. It would have been nice, skin on skin, mouths kissing. But who had that energy?


Sophie, Tim and Nicholas were dancing in front of the fire when I got home; golden flames, subdued lighting, big shadows dancing on the walls.

Sophie left pretty soon after I got home.


Nicholas is gorgeous. And he has the thickest cock Tim has ever seen. Apparently, there are rumours about its girth... on the Southside Literally, as big as a beer can. Tim told me on every occasion he could, throughout the night.

"Just the," wide eyes from Tim, "biggest!" Big smile.

How could I not look at it? My mind was tripping. Gorgeous, intense drug nothing. Amphetamine fairy-floss. I could swear that he was saying things to me, when Tim wasn’t looking. Like later. Or not now. Or something. His eyes glazed over whenever I looked at his bulge. He loved it, or that was what my brain was telling me. (Ed note - it was all in your head, buddy. You know that.)


No comments: