Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Happy Hump Day

Tim woke up this morning when I yelled at Missy for lapping out of my muesli, as it sat, soaking on the bench. Are you all right, he said?

Then he complained of a hang-over and commented that he needed to go to the gym, to keep up a perceived standard of what Nicholas might be attracted too. "He's got calves like this and thighs... oh, my goodness, what does he see in me?”

You're not exactly a back of the bus case, I said.

I know, I know. But sometimes I look at him...

Oh well, off to the gym today, if you want to keep Mr Cutey-pants, I said as my departing words.

Nicholas asked Tim if he was too clingy? Tim says that he asks things in such an innocent way, that it is a bit disconcerting. (I would have thought that would be endearing)

Nicholas asked Tim, on Monday, So does this mean we are going out?

Tim thought he meant out for lunch.


(Leah)

Happy Hump Day. I guess you'd be feeling it more than usual?

Christian


Yepski!

Leah


A woman of few words, now-a-days?

Christian


Busy mate xx

Leah


I went to mum’s for dinner. The dinner was cold. I wasn't even late.

Mum asked me to check the pre-programmed number for my home phone number, to see if it was right. She was sure it wasn't. But mum, I haven’t changed my home phone number in fifteen years. It's her, cracks are appearing. She's having problems with telephones, now.

Tim and Nicholas were home watching television.

I tried to talk to Tom, get a call in at the last minute, more for my guilt than his enjoyment, but had to give up, in the end, because he was too sleepy.

I wrote the Meaning of Life until 1am. 


No comments: