Monday, August 29, 2005

Nicholas Has Beautiful Rum Balls

I think I fall in love every morning on my way to work. There was a boy in Gertrude Street, this morning, who had such a sexy arse and lunch that I couldn’t help looking over the road at him, as we walked side by side, different sides of the street. That was until he realised what I was doing, that I was looking at him, he smiled and looked over at me, so I left him with that smile and I turned up Brunswick Street.

Then there was a boy with piercing blue eyes, pale skin and black hair. Yum! Dark suite, crossing Albert by the fire station. His gaze followed mine.

Beck’s first day back, it was good to see her.


U there?

Tim


I'm here – a bit like an episode of Are You Being Served.

Sword fish would be nice – I'm tempted to say no, though, as I feel guilty as you always cook dinner for me and I don't for you.

Christian


No – that’s fine – I need to make sure they sell it first – we had some last friday – it was gorgeous... like me.... otherwise I'll grab something else – Nicholas got some stuff and said he wanted to make some rum balls for desert.... I know what I'll be having.... its sick ... but I just can’t get enough of it lately!!

Tim


Rum balls are Italian, aren't they?

Christian


Yes indeedy.... oh lord!! they taste so nice..

Tim


Christian

Oh.....thanks!

Wish I was the younger sister though...time marches on :)

Jane


Tim and Nicholas are in the kitchen cooking. Tim fish, Nicholas Rum balls. Tim just yelled out, Yum!

I was going to respond, Tim, are you licking that boy’s bum again? But I thought better of it.

Manny called to ask me over there.

Tom’s back in hospital, his bladder is playing up. His parent’s said to him on, something like, Tuesday that Kirsten and Chris were coming over to visit. And then Thursday night they said they were going out for the night. Kirsten and Chris were to be babysitters. Tom wasn’t happy about it. As it turned out, Tom was readmitted to hospital on Friday, blood clots in his bladder. He is now catheterised again and in his own room.

I’m a bad friend, I should have gone and visited him. But, I don’t feel like doing anything but staying home and going to bed early.

Tom just called. He was glad that I’m okay and is secure in the fact that I love him that I, practically, don’t have to go and visit him at all.

I sneaked over to Manny's late and kissed him and undressed him and held him in my arms.


No comments: