Wednesday, August 03, 2005

On Your Knees Monsignor

Nobody emailed me today, nothing. Zip.

No emails from Tom, of course. I spoke to him, he’s going through the sickness roller coaster. He is not sure if his eye-sight is coming back or not – maybe I should pray. Ha ha. It makes people feel like they are doing something in a situation where they can't help.

It would be one of the few things that would get me on my knees. Of course, that’s why I’ve always assumed the head of the Catholic Church is in Rome – on ya knees for all of those young Italians. I mean you've got consider it. (If you have never experienced the Italian sausage, you may not understand)

Poor Tom, blind in one eye, onto of everything else.

It was a rainy day, wintry, dark clouds – fantastic, at one point, black and gold and threatening.

It was raining as I was on my way home. So I jumped a tram, dripping, nearly, not quite.

Now I’m off to my mum’s for dinner.


No comments: