Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My people

Manny met Mark and Luke, at the door of the Alfred Hospital, so they all went to visit Tom, together. How about that? Tom said it was like the Christian Fletcher collection. I said that I sent all of my boyfriends in to cheer him up, since I couldn’t go myself.

I did send them, that part is true. The fact that they all got there at the same time, was not of my doing.

Tom thanked me. Then he jokingly asked where Carmine was. Tom and Carmine were friends, of sorts, in Sydney. Tom told me I was bragging when I told him about Dean.

Manny came into see me in the afternoon. He looked so handsome. We kissed in the lift. We pushed the lift stop button and kissed some more.

I talked to Dean on msn. He said he wanted to catch up tomorrow or Thursday night, depending if he could borrow his brother’s car.

(He has a brother?)

 

No comments: