Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Night... and Everything is All Right

I gossip about frivolous things, but I never tell secrets that shouldn't be told. I can always keep secrets, I'm good at it, if I know I have to... because I learnt long ago that...


... my mouth gets me into trouble... big time! (I first learnt that when I was persecuted by my grade 6 teacher... I was too smart for him and he didn't like it. I ended up with shingles @ the age of 11) Too blunt, my boss said to me the other day, shaking his head. I say what I think.

People don't like that today, they mistake someone disagreeing, for rudeness. (They mistake passion for attitude)


I live on my own, so nobody cares if I flush the toilet; wash the dishes, clean the house or leave the place on a weekend. (I must get out more. I'm not at all sure that blogging is good for me.)


I'm never satisfied with my body, which is stupid, as we'll never be as good looking as we are today.

I'm going to buy a treadmill.

I don't care about people, necessarily, I'm good with my own company. People are stupid... mostly.

Rat-faced receptionists the lot of you. (until proven otherwise, of course)

I'm very laid back - a friend of mine said, you are so laid back, it must get uncomfortable with all that pressure on the top of my head.

I'm so the opposite of a control freak it is probably detrimental to my well being. Take more control over life, I say. Is it just my inherent laziness?


I'm rarely jealous of others - I share my life, my house and my boyfriends with ease... although the latter is in for reconsideration.

I must dump Manny... ah, beautiful Manny... so I can get some intelligent conversation in the evenings... you know, like a real boyfriend.

I'm a whinger only @ work... but that's because I'm so sick of people not doing their job properly. I hate it when I hear my voice whine, because I'm not, generally, like that. I hate that work does that to me.


I never leave the water running while I brush my teeth, but I cheat with the water restrictions. But I figure that I don't water nearly as often as I'm allowed to, so what difference does it make if I water during the day, instead of at night?


I think and analyse too much, at the expense of "doing." I am the world's worst procrastinator.


I judge people. But I don't care about being judged. Give it your best shot. (Be clever with it and I'll love it, no matter what you say)

I'm rarely offended... you'd have to be really going to do that.

I don't have any goals, dreams, I seem to have exhausted them all - oh yes, to be a published writer, I nearly forgot.


I've been feeling down this last week and several people have called my boss to ask if I was all right. "Chris is just not his usual bubbly self, is there something wrong."

Is there something wrong? (I've been sick, truthfully) Have you not been listening for the last, oh, year? Do some work you lazy cunts!


I have cynicism in bucket loads to spare - I have to work at being positive. People can't handle the truth.


I'm considering monogamy for my next boyfriend - it's time they can put up or shut up, keeping it special for the two of us suddenly has some appeal.


I've got my act together about a car. I've made two inquires about Peugeot 306 GTI6's. Yay for me.

I'm smoking too many cigarettes, yet again. How did that fcuking happen?

He who shall never be mentioned - you would have had to have been following very closely to understand - bought over 3 joints and we smoked them all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... you have described my life to a tee....