Friday, December 08, 2006

Xmas Party

Oh, my head should be hurting, I drank an awful lot, it's a good thing that I don't get hangovers. Lunch was at midday, I think I got home at 9pm - it was still light, anyway. My head should be hurting and while it's not, I don't feel great. The shakes? No, I wouldn't say that I have the shakes, exactly. Maybe, a slight internal tremor. A little buzz in my system, maybe and not, particularly, in a good sense.

Cute (gay) Michael sat next to me and we drank beer, one for one, with me pushing the numbers up and him complying - just how I like my boys to be. I had squid and the fish of the day and tirimisu. It was a lovely lunch and a gorgeous day.

Cute Steve sat opposite me - and for all you racist idiots (although, even differentiating here, is kind of racist, in itself) there is a hot Asian boy - who has just changed from IT to Finance, my boss, Rebecca, sat next to him. We didn't stop talking the whole lunch. I flirted with Michael, just a bit, which, I'm sure, Rebecca picked up on. No, she did. Michael has the most gorgeous smile - for all you boys who are bought to your knees with a sexy smile.

We all went drinking afterwards, naturally, at some Irish pub.

I raved with gorgeous Luke, I am so attracted to him. He said he wanted to sit next to me at lunch, that I was his favourite, but it didn't work out that way. (He was quite tanked by then) I wanted to lick him, when he said that. (Let me just say here, for the record, that one of my golden rules, vows, if you like, is that I never hit on straight boys and I never do, no matter what I might say here in the privacy of my own blog. If we want straight boys to respect us, we must remember that it is a two way agreement) He is sooo adorable, smart, interesting, passionate, handsome, I could talk to him for hours. (I 'd marry him in an instant, he has perfect boyfriend written all over him, in my eyes, except for...) At one stage, I said something about a pretty girl and he responded like it would make any difference to me, which was the first time he and I have hit the me-being-gay territory. Then we talked about that and politics and drugs. I said we should take ecstasy together and he hi-fived me and said he'd love to... on a hill, looking at the stars. Jasus! I thought, when he agreed, the before mentioned agreement withstanding, I'm not sure that I could be trusted to keep my hands to myself, if Luke and I got trashed on drugs together. No, no, of course I could, he says nervously.

Michael told me about how his boyfriend didn't understand him and how his relationship with, I shall call him, Justin, wasn't so good, which was the first time he and I have openly discussed our gayness together. He basically said that he was staying in it because they owned a house together. Well, I told him what I thought about that and he agreed. However, a short time later, he left, kind of suddenly and a number of people wondered if he was okay, as he looked kind of upset. Oops, I thought, I hope I didn't cause that. But, he'd drunk beer with me over lunch and then he'd changed to spirits, at the pub and I noticed him hitting them back real hard, as I chatted to Luke. So, he was pretty smashed, which could have been the reason he left, which, after all, was the reason I left myself, not long after that.

I staggered up Little Lonsdale Street, maggotted. (My spell checker wants to change this to faggoted, is there such a word? Weren't we all faggoted at birth, at conception?) If I thought about it and I consciously tried not to, I had the feeling that I just wasn't going to make it, too far, too drunk. So, it was stare at my feet time, one foot in front of the other, think about nothing else. If I tried to focus on anyone else, I could feel the mongoloid expression tight across my face, like quick drying cement.

Manny called, not long after I got home and true to how the sound of Manny's voice always makes me feel, all the alcohol went straight to my cock and I soooo wanted him to come over. I was promising him the world, I think even marriage. (Oh the demon drink) Even money, for a taxi and not his body, you understand. His voice just got lower and more husky, which always drives me nuts - in a good way, as only he can. But he didn't come, it was too late for public transport, despite me getting a number of pregnant pauses from him, which is always the sign that I've just about got him hooked. Damn him not having a car. Even talk of his sexy Greek-boy nipples, didn't get him here, my fail safe - when I have his nipples between my fingers, he is completely under my control, I can get him to do anything. Now, if I'd only had a proxy, to lift his shirt and squeeze them tenderly, he'd have been at my place, guaranteed.

 

2 comments:

Paul said...

That's what I'm missing at work, a gay guy I can flirt with and chat too. Cute straight guys might be okay but it's the gay ones I want to spend time with.

FletcherBeaver said...

Straight boys are good for a chat, a laugh, a discusion on politics, but eventually they follow their cocks, like all boys... and off they go.