Friday, December 29, 2006

Catch 22



I’d like to feel his arms around me, never to let go







I'd like to see Matt Damon with his pants off. I'd like to see Ben Affleck going down on him.
Matt Damon was too cute when he responded to a media question with, My boyfriend's name is Ben.

I’d like to fly to the moon on a lover’s breath

I'd like to see Hugh Jackman getting it on with Tom Cruise. I'd like to watch Tom's face as Hugh fucked him up the arse. I'd like to hear Tom moan as he began to enjoy it.


I want to stare into his eyes and feel safe.

I'd like to watch Robbie William's and Jonathon Wilks pashing, high as kites, drugged to the eyeballs. I'd like to watch them shirtless, rubbing the bars in their pants together passionately.




I want to give love its best shot





I'd like to watch Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, both being method actors, take the first, nervous moves of undressing each other, to get into character.




I want to stop looking, knowing that I have found the one.


Deep, down in the Batcave, I'd like to watch (George Clooney) Batman pull down (Chris O'Donnell) Robin's tights, over the front of the Batmobile and chew out his arse.
I don’t want to be afraid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'll have some of what he's having...."