Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bad Penny

I just have to make a comment on that, in my opinion, poisonous piece of slime, Pauline Hanson's threatened return to politics. My question is, how is a racist like her able to take a place on centre stage, in Australia, to spew her evil, mostly untrue, racist bile? Surely, the anti-vilification laws - which I don't agree with, just by the way, but in this case I'll make an exception - can be used to shut her vile mouth?

Even more disgusting, is the fact that she may be vilifying certain members of Australian society to a) earn money, on her past efforts she would stand to make, something like, $200,000, even if she looses at the next election, or b) she may be doing what she is doing now to generate publicity for her up coming memoirs, to be published shortly.

 

No comments: