Thursday, December 07, 2006

I don't know why young, straight boys want to wear their pants around the backs of their thighs. I don't know why they want to expose their, often, gorgeous arses, with only a thin piece of cotton fabric between them and the rest of the world. But sometimes my mouth just drops open with the sheer beauty of the indent of their arse cracks, seemingly, chewing their jocks from the inside. I know that girls like sexy men's arses too, but not quite with the same interest that we do. I'm not sure why they want to do it, but sometimes I just want to thank the universe that they do.

Dive right in, the water is fine!

There was a young wog-boy on the tram yesterday, he couldn't have been much more than eighteen. The arse on that boy had to be seen to be believed and he was doing his best to show it to the world, in his black jocks. I must have smiled a little too intently, as his smile back was kind of quizzical.

Yeah buddy, I want to slide my tongue right up inside of you, was what my smile was saying. Throw you over the back of the seat and spread your cheeks and taste everything you have on offer.

He kept looking over at me for the entire ride, kind of nervous.

I reckon he was one for our team... even if, perhaps, he didn't know it yet. 


2 comments:

Bold oy! said...

Sweet ;-)

FletcherBeaver said...

He was very sweet...