Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don't Care Was Made To Care?

People don't like it when you say you don't care, it's like we have to care, we've been conditioned to. It's, almost, our duty. World wide news, the international psycho drama, the environment, the state of the economy, the middle east, we are taught that we must care. Well, I'm telling you, I don't care about any of it. If an atomic bomb was dropped on Gaza, it wouldn't change my life. Why don't the Arabs and the Jews just fight to the death? They seem to want to. If Kim Jong Il really gave that idiot Bush what he deserved, again, it wouldn't change my life. In fact, with the rich getting ridiculously rich and the west becoming more and more excessive, while the poor are dying every day, from such things as dirty drinking water, with the inequalities in the world increasing, maybe a nice big catastrophe is what the world really needs, to shock it back into normalcy. You know, like electroshock treatment, re-scramble the thinking back to normal. Like chemotherapy, every thing re-sets... the end justifies the means. Maybe we could lose Jerusalem, or Washington, boom, gone. Maybe that would make the population sit up and say, No more, no more of this madness, let's start treating all of the people of the world equitably.

Maybe?

 

4 comments:

Zeze said...

Hi
Today i've a new post, very very hot!

I see you soon
Thanks

Bold oy! said...

I wonder if even a big disaster would change things. 9/11 just gave Bush and his gang more power to do mischief.

FletcherBeaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aumojo said...

As long as it's Washington DC and not Washington State (where I am till I come back to Aust.) I'm fine with it.