Sunday, February 04, 2007

Me & G & the Park

So the elms are dying from the drought, I thought, as G and I jogged through the park. Majestic creatures, well, hardly creatures, but nearly; big and tall and strong and as permanent as time and space... but without water, as tiny as the smallest grain of sand.

The lawns are green, the aspect sweeping from, pretty much, any angle. Mum’s and dad’s had bought their children to play on the verdant velvet expanse. People read books in the shade. Some people sleep.

G states categorically that he doesn't need to have sex with a man to know he wouldn't like it.

Christian, if I was hot for guys, I reckon I would, why not? Who’s going to turn down sex? But, I'm just not.

It's just fear, I said. I was egging him on. You pussy

Give it to me any time, replied G.

The sky was a beautiful blue. The sun was warm on my back. I breathed hard in between my words.

Besides, what do you do with two boners? Don’t they, um… you know, get in the way?

What do you mean?

Well, with a chick it just all fits together, he said. You know, when I’m lying on top of Valentina…she’s smooth down there. I just kind of fit…

Like a glove, I offered.

Well, wouldn’t they be pushing against each other? Getting in the way? Keeping you a part?

No, that’s the best bit…

I can’t see it.

The shadows were dappled on the path. There was a group having wedding photos taken. I wondered about the normalcy of the appearance of the day. People gathering, as they had for a hundred years. It’s all perception, I thought.

Head over to those pushes in the middle of the park, I pointed to the beat and you’ll soon find out.

What?

Come on, I said, as I sprinted off in the direction of the MCG.

Are there guys having sex in those bushes? said G, as he caught up to me.

A-ha.

In the middle of the day?

Day, night and in between.

You guys...

You’re just jealous.

Do you?

I have, I said. But not for a long time now.

Why not, he smiled. You pussy?

Well, Manny, and other assorted boyfriends, I guess.

So if you headed over there now you'd get sucked off?

Probably.

So why don't you? G said, almost in amazement of turning down free sex. (That particular interpretation could have just been in my head, granted)

I've grown up. There are better ways of getting sex. There is better sex.

 

No comments: