Sunday, February 11, 2007

From Tom

Hey Chris.

i called you on the weekend, didn't want to leave a massage, i wanted to talk with you.

Anyway, if you're interested, i am really sorry about projecting my crap onto you.

It was also crap the wanting you to be the old you thing. It's not you, it's me.


I'm just so angry with EVERYTHING but mostly with all the time being sick has cost me, and you got the brunt of it.

When I said "You don't love me enough" etc etc wah wah wah pick pick pick, what I really meant was, "I'm drowning in a million feelings and I need help".

I'm so sorry I wasn't clear and I just hope I haven't lost you because you really are my oldest friend and you really do know me best.

I don't want to give you my crap, I want to be honest and honestly, I'm struggling.


I don't expect you to do anything with this email Chris, but I hope that one day I can come over and laugh with you and feel at home with you again.

Please don't give up on me Chris. I know you have your own shit to deal with, but please don't be a stranger for too long? That would be nice for me.


I love you Chris, for who you are now. Really I do.

Anyway, if you got this far, thanks.

xxxx T


No comments: