Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday'itis

Life's fucked and then you die. That's how I feel today, so, I guess, I shouldn't write any more.

My car has issues, as the good Peugeot mechanic said. I took it in for it to get the once over, thinking it would just confirm that there were few problems. However, the RACV report missed crucial items and now it's going to cost me to get many and varied problems fixed... just when my finances seem to be going out backwards.

It all started the second day I had it and the head light didn't work, which, actually, was one of the (few) things mentioned on the RACV report. A head light being a road worthy item on a car which had just, allegedly, passed a road worthy test.


But, Tom called me, when I was, shall we say, in Manny's arms, yesterday. Bad timing, huh? It's the first time in weeks. It feels odd for best friends. It's good that he called, but right now, I don't feel like I have the confrontational energy to contact him. But I should. Bad Christian!

I just hope he has got over himself. Look, there goes a flying pig.

 

1 comment:

Zeze said...

Hi
How are you?my friend?
Visit me, i've news
Thanks