Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Beautiful Laos Boys

Well, the beautiful Laos boys sure are friendly. I seem to have made two dates for tonight. I didn't really mean too do that. The second boy, a waiter from our hotel, didn't speak very good English and I was trying to tell him what I was doing tonight, as he said he got off work at 10pm and that we could go some where on his motor bike. I was trying to tell him that I might not be here at 10pm, but instead I think I made a date for 10pm. Oops.

It was during a momentary quiet time in the outside restaurant and there hasn't been another quiet time, so I could attempt to resolve it.

So, I'm not sure how that is going to work? I hope he doesn't think I stood him up, if I'm not here. I guess he will. Damn!

The first guy is a 25 year old student, who plays keyboard and wants to cook and form a band and study law, whose family owns/works, not sure, in a restaurant in town. He just came out and asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him.

"Can I pick you up on my motorbike and we can go out somewhere?"

I think I'm loving Luang Prabang sick! as they say.


1 comment:

bathmate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate