Sunday, August 05, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I'm feeling horny, today. All I won't to do is go suck-face with Manny. Ah, that sweet boy. Suddenly, I feel very sad about him.

Or is that for the wrong reason?

I didn't think about him until I got to flirting, when I felt really out of practice at picking up guys. I wondered then how he was? This is the longest that I haven't talked to him, in four years and that was the first time I had thought about him, in the last few weeks, to be truthful. I hope he's okay.


I want to post photos, but the damn DVD I bought them home on still won't work. Shane's in Sydney working.

You know the thing I hate about coming home is that I have sat and told David all about it and now I have to repeat it all to Shane, when he gets home tonight.

And to Tom, when I see him. And everyone else.


No comments: